Welcome on (DEAD) forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urban Terror, (DEAD) clan created by Ju!cE*.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
(DEAD) Members
- Leader -

- (DEAD)::batwing

- Co-Leaders -

-

- Captains -

-

- Elites -

-

- Soldiers -

- (DEAD)::Sgt.Valdi
- (DEAD)pyro
- (DEAD)*ViruS*
- (DEAD)*Cock
- (DEAD)-Pacman.

- COMA [Trial]-

- (COMA)','Mark
- (COMA)Shadow
- (COMA)Tendo_Pain

Top posters
Ju!cE*
Suggestions... For the clan. I_vote_lcapSuggestions... For the clan. I_voting_barSuggestions... For the clan. I_vote_rcap 
*ZeuS*
Suggestions... For the clan. I_vote_lcapSuggestions... For the clan. I_voting_barSuggestions... For the clan. I_vote_rcap 
SsparcC
HellYeah!!!
Gigahertz
NanoBullet
CONSOLE
pyro
*Unknown*
Re$pect

Suggestions... For the clan.

Go down 
+2
Gigahertz
SsparcC
6 posters

Agree, Dis-agree..
I agree.
Suggestions... For the clan. I_vote_lcap70%Suggestions... For the clan. I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
I dis-agree.
Suggestions... For the clan. I_vote_lcap30%Suggestions... For the clan. I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
SsparcC

Suggestions... For the clan. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions... For the clan.   Suggestions... For the clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:02 am

What I think:

Point 1*
To be in (COMA)/trial you should have to have 65-99% of the votes to be F1, but if the votes are half and half, the vote can get re-called 15 days.

Point 2*
To be an automatic (DEAD) member you should have to have 100% of the votes to be F1.

Point 3*
If you have less than 50% of F2's you shouldn't be a (COMA)/trial or a member, but if you're between 40% and 49% of F2's the vote would get recalled in 30 days. (So you can't join for another 30 days). But if votes are half and half, another vote can get called 15 days after the first vote was made.

Point 4*
There should only be 1 Leader and Co-Leader (Juice and Batwing, unless changed).

Point 5*
2-3 Captains, to be a Captain you should have to get voted in, by the Leader, unless the Leader, and/or Co-Leader wants you to be one without a vote. Captain is responsibility and skill both (?).

Point 6*
3-4 Elites, to be an Elite you should have to get voted in, by the Leader, unless the Leader, and/or Co-Leader wants you to be one without a vote. Elite is for just skill (?).

Point 7*The rest of the members are Elites, and the recruitment should be off after 20 or 25 members are in it (?).

Point 8* There should be a section on the "Welcome on (DEAD) forum" only for Members to see, and that is where all the personal clan stuff, and votes for people to join should be, so no outsiders can make the real decision for their friend to join. It should only be for the members of the clan to see, not even the applier can see, (like how [TRY] has theirs, i like how they did that).

Point 9*
The clan colour should be mine Wink lmfao jk, but the clan should choose a clan colour, using /cg_rgb ___,___,___ ... a good colour.

Point 10*
I could've put this up higher in point 1 or 3, but the people in Trial should have to be in it for 15 days, unless the Leader calls it off and allows them into DEAD. People in COMA can also get kicked out.

Click I agree if you agree with 5 or more of these posts, click dis-agree if you agree with less then 3 of these.. Smile.

If your dis-agree write why.
Back to top Go down
Gigahertz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions... For the clan.   Suggestions... For the clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:29 am

f1
Back to top Go down
Tendo_Pain

Tendo_Pain

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions... For the clan.   Suggestions... For the clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Point 1-3: CMon that makes things quite complicated....F2
Point 4: F1 for only one leader F2 for only one co-leader
Point 5-7: very good F1!!
Point 8: Also F1 see my app, if you would let me its very easy to make such a section
Point 9: Why not?? Since DEAD has very much red on this hp ill be working on a dark red color.
Point 10: Like Point 1-3 absoulte F2
Back to top Go down
Ju!cE*

Ju!cE*

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions... For the clan.   Suggestions... For the clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:57 pm

1-3: i think we know when they are ready for COMA and everybody have to be in
Expect of the old DEAD members
4: one leader is enough but 2 co-leaders would be better (if bat agree)
5-6: i think member can do suggestions who and why is good for elite/captain
7: f1
8: i can add this f1
9: we already search for one xD i think a dark red would be nice!
I'll search for a good one
10: nah i'm sure if the COMA is active in game and on the forumwe dont have to wait f2
Back to top Go down
Ju!cE*

Ju!cE*

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions... For the clan.   Suggestions... For the clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:59 pm

I voted f2 because i dont agree with everything
But ty sparc it's nice
Back to top Go down
Ju!cE*

Ju!cE*

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions... For the clan.   Suggestions... For the clan. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:28 am

So i added point 8
But im not sure if it is right
Back to top Go down
NanoBullet

NanoBullet

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions... For the clan.   Suggestions... For the clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:12 am

Points 4, 5, 6, 7 - That's for the leader to decide.
Back to top Go down
SsparcC

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions... For the clan.   Suggestions... For the clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:33 am

Most of it is.
Back to top Go down
Ju!cE*

Ju!cE*

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions... For the clan.   Suggestions... For the clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:07 am

I did welcome on ..... right? Or false?
Back to top Go down
*ZeuS*

*ZeuS*

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions... For the clan.   Suggestions... For the clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:14 pm

i find this okey !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions... For the clan.   Suggestions... For the clan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions... For the clan.
Page 1 of 1